Kali Live USB is great, but doesn’t it suck that all of the changes that you make in the live boot environment are wiped when you shut it down? That doesn’t have to be...
- Install Remmina in Debian 9 for RDS Gateway Connectivity
- Hacking Guest Wi-Fi Portals on Linksys Access Points
- Building a POE-Powered Kali Pi Drop Box with Reverse Shell for Remote Hacking
- 1.4 Billion Leaked Passwords in Over 40GB of Data
- Installing Apache, PHP 7.2, MySQL and PHPMyAdmin on Linux Mint 19.1
Woo! Gobuster 3.0 is out, and has pretty much every feature I used wfuzz for! https://t.co/KN7ANYSbft
Man. A ton of my videos decided to go limited ads... again. Really getting tired of having to submit videos for manual review, especially ones that have been up for over a month. Only to find out it seems random which ones pass the review process