Explanation of the Switch’s Hardware Vulnerability Although not a totally new thing, the Nintendo Switch hacking and home-brew community has blown up over the past 6 months. A flaw was discovered in the hardware...
- Install Remmina in Debian 9 for RDS Gateway Connectivity
- Hacking Guest Wi-Fi Portals on Linksys Access Points
- Building a POE-Powered Kali Pi Drop Box with Reverse Shell for Remote Hacking
- 1.4 Billion Leaked Passwords in Over 40GB of Data
- Installing Apache, PHP 7.2, MySQL and PHPMyAdmin on Linux Mint 19.1
Woo! Gobuster 3.0 is out, and has pretty much every feature I used wfuzz for! https://t.co/KN7ANYSbft
Man. A ton of my videos decided to go limited ads... again. Really getting tired of having to submit videos for manual review, especially ones that have been up for over a month. Only to find out it seems random which ones pass the review process